Swimming Wonders, AquaBumps, AquaFit and Terra Wonders by Swimming Wonders, LTS by Swimming Wonders are the commercial names for WONDER SPORTS COACHING LLC (License No. 823820)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All courses paid are non refundable.
When paying for a course offered, you agree with the course dates, times and terms
Should you cancel a booked course, we will not be able to provide a refund nor transfer the course to future dates.
MAKE UP POLICY
- One make up class available per booked course only. (Courses are 5 to 7 weeks long depending on the term)
- All of our classes will take place every week through the term, including during any public holidays and/or mid term breaks
- If your child cannot attend their class, please notify the office to cancel their space 24hrs in advance in order to be eligible for a make- up. In these cases only, make up classes can be booked within the current booked course only and are subject to availability.
- We are unable to arrange make-up classes if you inform us without the required notice period or after the class has taken place.
- The make up class can be at any day/venue/time we have availability and does not guarantee a class on your normal allocation of day or time.
- Taking a make up class might mean you need to take classes on consecutive days of the week
- Make up classes cannot be brought forward to future courses
Should a class get canceled from our side due to unforeseen reasons, a make up class will be arranged. We won’t be able to offer any refunds.
- You are fully responsible for the safe supervision of your child whilst in attendance at our course & venue.
- Please DO NOT enter the pool until your class time. This is for the wellbeing of all participants and instructors and to comply with the insurance and venue requirements when we sign up the contracts.
- NEVER leave your child unattended at the poolside
- WALK - don’t run around the poolside. Slips, trips and falls happen easily on wet surfaces.
Please let us know in writing if you DO NOT want pictures of you or your child to be used on our social media/marketing.
COVID-19 MANDATORY GUIDELINES TO BE FOLLOWED
Following the guidelines released by the Government, the below guidelines will be implemented and will be adhered to at all times by all the coaches and families attending our classes.
Kindly note that any safety guidelines suggested by the Government, Hotel or from us may need change/add and we will need to comply with them at all times.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
I hereby agree to waive any claim of any kind whatsoever against the all of the above listed academy with respect to any and all losses, liabilities and damages, death or injury, suffered or incurred by myself, by baby/child/children or my unborn child/children whilst taking part in the coaching program, howsoever caused, including any claims related to COVID-19.
This is to certify that I agree to the terms of the Release of Liability above and therefore have no objection to be coached by the Swimming Wonders team.
By paying the course fees, I hereby accept the terms and conditions, acknowledged, release and forever discharge Wonder Sports Coaching LLC and all its branches, their agents, employees, coaches, owners, shareholders, freelancers successors and assigns, and their respective heirs, personal representatives, affiliates, successors and assigns, and any and all persons, firms or corporations liable or who might be claimed to be liable, whether or not herein named, none of whom admit any liability to the undersigned, but all expressly denying liability, from any and all claims, demands, damages, actions, causes of action or suits of any kind or nature whatsoever, which I now have or may hereafter have, arising out of or in any way relating to any and all injuries and damages of any and every kind, to both person and property, and also any and all injuries and damages that may develop in the future, as a result of or in any way relating to the activities provided by Wonder Sports Coaching LLC
This Release has been carefully read and fully understood by the parent/legal guardian of the course attendee. I am freely, knowingly and voluntarily entering into this Release.